Frequently Asked Questions about
The Harbor Church in Hammond, LA has allowed us to use their online giving portal as we navigate this season as a young nonprofit organization. Below are a few questions donors usually ask about text-to-give. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
- How long does it take for One Hope Alliance to receive my donation?
- When you make a donation, we immediately provide the information about that donation to the receiving organization. We also send that donation as a deposit into their bank account that evening. That means it usually takes about 2-3 days between when you make the donation and when it is in the organization's bank account. This is equivalent or faster than other forms of online giving.
- How will I know when my debit card is charged?
- Anytime your card is charged, you will receive both an email and a text message confirmation from Kindrid.
- What if I accidentally type the wrong amount?
- When you make a donation, you will receive a text confirmation that re-states the amount given. If you made a mistake in typing, you can respond with the word REFUND within the first 15 MINUTES and your debit card will not be charged. After 30 minutes, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a refund can be issued for you.
- Is it case sensitive? Do I have to put a $ symbol?
- No! Donations will work as 100 or $100 or $100.00 or 100.00. Also there is nothing that is case sensitive.
- What happens if I do not submit the keyword ONEHOPE?
- If you do not submit the keyword ONEHOPE, all donations will be considered General Offering to The Harbor Church.